Applications are now open for the second of CRDC's two Rural.XO microhacks with Pollenizer and the Fisheries RDC: helping to take your innovative idea and turn it into a reality.
The first microhack was a great success, with nine cotton industry participants pitching six big ideas. Here's what some of the round one participants had to say:
- "It was so worth the effort. The workshop, materials, presenters and work done were great!"
- "The process of working through and workshopping an idea was very empowering."
- "We worked together to transform a research idea into a possible project for future commercialisation. The workshop was dynamic and the knowledge learning was effective."
- "It got us thinking about our product in a completely fresh and interesting way."
- "It would be great to be part of an incubation program. Even if not, I learnt so much that I can now apply and I thank you so much!"
Now it's your turn. If you're an individual, pair or small group of cotton growers, researchers, consultants or agribusiness professionals with a big idea, you're invited to apply.
The microhack will involve:
- A hands-on, two-day workshop in Sydney utilising Pollenizer’s famous Startup Science® methodology
- Bringing an idea and watching it come to life
- Developing ideas with experts from different parts of the cotton industry
- The opportunity for the best ideas to be incubated into real start-up businesses.
The microhack will be held on Thurs 4 and Fri 5 May. Thanks to CRDC’s support, attendance at the microhack is free of charge for the successful cotton industry applicants. Scholarships are also available from CRDC for travel and accommodation.
Applications are now open, closing Wednesday 12 April. Don't miss out! Apply today at pollenizer.com/rural-xo