Nominations have opened for the 2015 Australian Cotton Industry Awards. The Awards, now in their 12th year, recognise excellence and high achievement in Australia’s cotton industry throughout the supply chain, from growers and ginners to product suppliers, consultants, agronomists, researchers and extension.
The Awards recognise those individuals who have made an important contribution to the industry in the following five categories:
- Monsanto Grower of the Year
- AgriRisk High Achiever of the Year
- Chris Lehmann Trust Young Achiever of the Year, sponsored by Bayer CropScience
- Cotton Seed Distributors Researcher of the Year
- Incitec Pivot Fertilisers Service to Industry Award
Cash prizes are on offer for the recipients, with a travel and education bursary offered for the Young Achiever of the Year and a research bursary offered for the Researcher of the Year .
Individuals can nominate others or themselves, and are encouraged to use the online nomination form at: www.australiancottonawards.com
Entries for the Awards close on 31 March, 2015.